Agricultural Services Lien

If you provide labor, services or materials to aid in the growing or harvesting of crops or the raising of animals, you may have an Agricultural Services Lien.

Collateral: Crops and animals, and proceeds of the crops and animals.

Possession of the Collateral Required? NO

Filing Required? YES – ASL-1 form available here

More information available here